Drayton Junior School Magazine – ISSUE SIX OUT NOW
As we are all apart and having to spend time away from everyone at school, I would like to put together a regular digital magazine that would be sent out to all of the school community. I can’t write a magazine all by myself – so I’d like you to help!
As part of your home-learning, you could produce some articles to be included in the magazine. They could be about anything but to give you some ideas, I made a list of some things you could do:
- An article about your favourite author / sporting star / superhero or historical figure.
- A book, film or game review.
- A feature about something you love doing; a hobby or interest.
- A ‘How to make’ feature – where you share instructions for a creative idea that others could follow.
- A report about something interesting that you’ve been doing at home.
- A story or a poem you’ve written.
- Some artwork or photos of what you’ve been doing.
These are just some ideas- I’m sure you could think of some even better things to include.
The only rules are :
- Every article must be written by yourself and not copied from a book/magazine (adults are allowed to help).
- All writing must be typed.
- All artwork needs to be either sent as a scan or a photograph.
- You must have the permission of everyone in a photograph before you share it.
- You can produce as many articles as you like.
I hope this can be an ongoing project that will allow us to send out the magazine regularly! I think doing this would not only be a great home learning activity, but would also allow us to keep in touch with everyone in Drayton Junior School!
Please email all your articles and features to me at email@example.com
I really hope you will all get involved. I can’t wait to read all your submissions!
PS) Parents – if you want to get involved and write something too, we’d love to hear from you!