I am an adult and I am concerned about a child

If you are concerned about the treatment of a child outside of school then select the most appropriate action:

• Report your concerns to the school’s Designated Safeguarding Officers (Mrs Read, Ms Cope or Mrs Lamb) by calling the school office on 01603 867504 or email: admin@draytonjunior.norfolk.sch.uk

• Contact the Children’s Advice and Duty Service via Norfolk County Council’s Customer Services on 0344 800 8020.

• In an emergency, ring 999 immediately.

For further information, please visit Norfolk Safeguarding Children Partnership’s website